Saturday 21 March 2015

Starting the journey between the islands..

Hiya!
I decided on a bit of a back story, this way you can follow my blog and understand who I am and what I am about. I am from Mount Desert Island, a small island off the coast of Maine. I was born and raised there and it is so dear to me! I am now in my thirties, fell madly in love with my man, acquired a visa and moved on over to a much bigger island.
Bristol, England part of the United Kingdom, is now where I call home. As I adjust to being an American in England, my wish is to bring the two together. I am so thankful for where I was born and raised and now I am thankful to spend my adulthood in a new place.
This is a space for my mind and my soul to make sense of all the new beginnings as well as incorporate my roots. I plan to share life with you, everything I can get my hands on about MDI or England that deems itself interesting. I more than welcome you to do the same, so we can all learn a little bit or a lot o' bit about these fantastic places!
Obviously, for now, this is a really basic blog. I am new to this stuff, and beautiful fancy one is in the works for me as soon as is financially possible for me to do so. Until then, give a gal a chance, and I promise once I have the means, I have an even brighter vision for what this will become! So read on friends, read on..

1 comment:

  1. I think that talking about being an American in England will be a fascinating topic...looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete